Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hallosweet blog

Words are soooo not working for me today, that's what happens when your dog wakes you up too early, I guess. I am managing to create and play in psp so it's not all bad.. Anyway I'm sure you want me to get to the point of this post and I should do so before I ramble too much.. Okay, here goes - I have a blog layout to share - woot! I made this with an awesome halloween kit from HezaScraps, called Hallosweet. The kit is available for purchase at Treasured Scraps.
Here is a preview of the layout:

You can download the layout here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/135600559/cb10f100/HalloHeza.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete