Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cupid Caught CT stuff

I was able to CT another kit today from The Urban Fairy, this is one of her older kits and she was like 'remember it's an older kit'.. Well let me say it's fantastic! In my humble opinion. I fell in love with the word art from the start and that's what pulled me in. The colors are beautiful, appropriately in shades of pink and red. The frames and elements are great, there were two frames that I just totally love. I used them in both of the layouts I made, I usually try to use different ones but these were too perfect not to use again. I scrapped some of my wedding pictures and these frames had just the right touch for them. The kit is called Cupid Caught and is available for purchase at OSDS.


You can download both quick pages here: CC Quicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment