Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rock On blog

I have finished another layout, this one looks pretty simple but it took me awhile to finish it and get it to look like this.. or rather it took me doing it over a bunch of times. The kit I was working with was pretty cool but I just couldn't get the right combination of papers and elements - aaghhh I hate when that happens. I almost gave up but then I decided one more try.. and voila! It all just came together. It was likely all the distractions from the family earlier tonight that kept me from getting this one easily. Darn family - don't they know I'm creating here? lol!
Anyway here is the layout and I think I'm going to do a tag with this kit tomorrow, I got a bunch of ideas in that direction while working on the layout. If anyone wants to use this - please save to your own photohost and use the credits below the preview.
The kit can be purchased HERE
Thanks!


Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkit: Rock On from Designs by Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment