Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Enchanted Forest x2

Here is a background I made for one of my blogs which I had planned to keep all for myself but then I changed my mind about doing the other blog.. I had it on this blog for a few days but it really wasn't what I wanted here, even though I liked it. So here is the background for anyone who might like to use it :)

From Lovely Creations


Layout by: Lovely Creations Scrapkits: Enchanted by Milla Designs;
Decadence by Doris Castle

Here is another background I made using the same kits as the one above it has a totally different look and feel to it, I just love kits that you can do lots of things with and not just be the same thing over and over :)

From Lovely Creations


Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkits: 'Enchanted Forest' by Milla Designs;
'Decadence' and 'Dreams' by Doris Castle
Other Elements from: various unknown sources

If anyone would like to use these on their site, please feel free to snag - just use the credits I provided below each preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment